In the present market, sometimes finding a home in need of a little TLC may be the only way to find a home within budget.
Here’s how a Renovation loan can help
- Remodel a kitchen or bath.
- Add a family room or extra bedroom.
- Make needed electrical or plumbing repairs.
- Replace a leaky roof.
- Make energy or conservation or improvements.
- Repair a decaying foundation.
- Move a home to another site and remodel it.
- Convert a one-family home into a two-family home.
- Improve handicap access.
- One to four unit family dwellings.
- Owner occupied
- Loan Amounts up to $636,150
- As low as 3.5% down payment
- Property or foundation must have been in existence for at least one year.
Some restrictions may apply. Programs subject to change without notice. All borrowers subject to credit approval.